Top 10 Sales Tech Stack propelling my bd advisory and sales improvement business right now:
When reading “Pivot to the Future” during March 2020 the 7 pillars of disruption with one being had a major impact on structuring my way of thinking with one challenging me the most: “technology propelled”.
Applying that for my business meant to reflect on how I can propel a) any client engagement and b) internal workflows through technology and thereby create efficiencies, improve and differentiate UX to ultimately drive customer success in sales coaching & learning as well as business development advisory for our partners across EMEA.
After a period of research and experimenting with the various platforms and applying a “beginners mindset”, I want to share with you my (current) to 10 sales tech stack:
10 sales tech stack
- Video sharing, embedding, tracking
- File share and partial collaboration
- Impactful decks inspired by the unicorn
- Infographics and visuals ideal for roadmaps, summaries
- Automating scheduling with multiple stakeholders involved
- Podcast recording
- (great for informal triggers and reinforcement when retained by client for longer mandate)
- Perfect selection of images to make decks look inspiring and impactful
- Accounting & invoicing app
All of those and more, cloudified by MSFT, GOOGL and AAPL.
Throughout this process of research and experimentation, I realized the following 2 powerful side effects:
- The more you learn and explore, the more you realize what is out there and want to learn more
- The (self)development along this process is something that can be shared with customers and solidify your role as partner and advisor, truly practicing @Rain Group’s “Educate with new Ideas & Perspectives.
Continuing the process of continuous innovation, the next steps on the horizon will be about enabling crypto payments through either BitPay, Binance, Kraken or another platform and a further improved email automation and engagement tool.